Think of booking a vacation or trying to choose a place you want to live- now think of the first factor that comes to mind? Is it the location of the property? Do you decide first which country you want to live in then narrow it down to the city and neighborhood? One slowly learns that being in a location that is convenient for themselves and others is important, especially if they want to rent it out and make money on the property. Also finding a place that is up and coming is a great idea too because you have a head start with finding the best place in the area. You get to choose first! Continue reading
The Mexican state of Quintana Roo received 25 awards and 40 nominations during a ceremony for the World Travel Awards of Latin America, held last month at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya.
The World Travel Awards brand was established in 1993 and is recognized globally today as the ultimate hallmark of quality, with winners setting the benchmark to which all others aspire. It is also highly valued for providing top-level networking opportunities for business people in the travel industry.
Several of the awards were handed to Marisol Vanegas Pérez and Darío Flota, respectively the Tourism Secretary of and the General Director of the Tourism Promotion Trust of Cozumel and the Riviera Maya. The gala also was attended by many executives from sponsor airlines Aeroméxico and Delta, as well as Travel Times, Media Partner, the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya itself, and many renowned tourism entrepreneurs and bureau directors.
Among the winning destinations for Mexico and Central America were the Riviera Maya (Best Beach Destination), Playa del Carmen (Most Relaxing Destination), The island of Cozumel (Best Cruise Port, Best Island Destination), Cancun (Best Destination for Meetings and Congresses, Best Tourist Destination), and Tulum (Best Destination).
In other categories, awards went to the Cancun International Airport, the International Convention Center, the Río Secreto Park, and six hotels including Hard Rock Cancun, Grand Hyatt Resort Playa del Carmen, UNICO 20 ° 87 ° Hotel Riviera Maya, Hacienda Tres Rios, Playa del Carmen Paradisus and Hard Rock Riviera Maya.
The Grand Final of the awards will be held on December 10th in Phu Quoc city, Vietnam, where many of the Latin American winners will compete for world titles. A full list of winners from the Latin America ceremony can be seen here:
As our area gains international recognition, this is a key moment to invest in Riviera Maya Real Estate.
CLICK HERE to see our listings.
Best priced beach front
Beachfront Condos, Puerto Aventuras – Announcing a price reduction on Puerto Aventuras, a 2,217 sq. ft., 3 bath, 3 bdrm single story “Large terrace with ocean views”. Now $425,000. Price drop !
Price was 650,000 USD dropped to 525,000 USD Now, Sept 2016 is 425,000.00 Steal of a deal for real estate in Puerto Aventuras on the Beachfront.
Personal use or vacation rental investment, this is one of the best buys for condos in Puerto Aventuras.
This Puerto Aventuras condo for sale is huge with 2217 sq ft of interior space with large terrace facing the ocean, in a 4 story building. Furnished with classic Caribe furniture and fully set up kitchen with top of the line appliances and granite counter tops, this condo is ready to move in and begin renting.
There is a large pool leading to the sandy beach and blue calm waters of the bay of Puerto Aventuras.
Condo building has elevators and parking making this an easy lifestyle. Walking distance to the shops and cafes and restaurants of Puerto Aventuras commercial district
If you are boat person, you’ll like the fact this condo faces the beach on one side and has the marina on the other side.
Puerto Aventuras is a gated beach, 9 hole golf course and marina community with full service Marina for yachts. Something for everyone.
Call us for a viewing today.
No trip to the Riviera Maya is complete without a visit to one or more of the idyllic beaches in this tropical paradise. But where to go? Surely most beaches in this popular destination are filled to capacity with resorts, sunbathers, and tourists.
Not so. The Riviera Maya still has a few undiscovered gems that have yet to be claimed by developers. Believe it or not, you can still find uncrowded and unsullied beaches in the Riviera Maya.
Whether it’s seclusion you seek or a rocking beach party, these top 10 beaches are worth checking out during your stay:
- Maroma Beach. Known as one of the world’s most beautiful beaches, Maroma Beach is just 10 minutes north of Playa del Carmen. If you want a luxury resort or hotel vacation where you can enjoy stunning views of the Caribbean, Maroma Beach may just be what you’re looking for. Many of the resorts and hotels on this beach make respecting the natural environment of the area a priority.
- Akumal. Translated to mean, “the land of the turtle”, sea turtles love to lay their eggs in this small Mexican village. Located 60 miles south of Cancun, the clear water and reefs of Akumal beach make for a perfect day of snorkeling and diving.
- Mamitas Beach. If it’s a party you want, look no further than Mamitas Beach. It boasts the best nightlife in the area and hosts a number of concerts including the Riviera Maya Jazz Festival and the BPM Festival. Enjoy great music and company overlooking a stunning beach backdrop.
- WahWah Beach. For the older crowd, check out WahWah Beach Bar. A sort of gringo bar located on the beach, they play a lot of 70’s and 80’s rock.
- Canibal Royal (aka The Reef Coco Beach). A little harder to get to, but worth checking out if you want a gorgeous, less crowded beach in Playa del Carmen. But bring your own amenities- you won’t find too many shops or restaurants nearby. Located around 48th Street.
- Playacar Phase 1. If you’re staying in Playa del Carmen, be sure to check out the beach at the Playacar Phase 1 residential development. You’ll find a wide, expansive and relatively quiet beach with fine white sand.
- Paradiso Beach. Located in the bohemian town of Tulum is one of the world’s most beautiful beaches. On a trip to Tulum’s Mayan ruins, be sure to stop by Paradiso Beach to enjoy its brilliant turquoise water, soft white sand and tranquil waves.
- Xpu-Ha. If it’s solitude you seek, be sure to visit the Xpu-Ha beach in the Riviera Maya. Located just 15 or 20 minutes south of Playa del Carmen, this beach typifies the ultimate remote, tropical paradise. Its calm, shallow waters are perfect for a day spent kayaking, swimming or just lying under the sun.
- Puerto Morelos. Halfway between Cancun and Playa del Carmen, you’ll find the small fishing and residential village of Puerto Morelos. The town’s quiet white sand beaches are set inside an offshore reef, creating calm waves for swimmers and snorkelers to enjoy.
- Punto Bete/ Xcalacoco. Travel just north of Playa del Carmen for yet another isolated beach. Its white sand, swaying palm trees, rustic beachfront housing, and breathtaking views are definitively worth the visit.
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo – This complex brings a combination of sustainable practices such as the eco-friendly architecture and use of renewable energy.
The building is designed to minimize power consumption .
Green walls and foliage to help maintain cool temperatures on terraces .
Use of natural and local resources for general building materials encouraging regional communities, thus contributing to reducing the carbon footprint during construction.
Solar panels : on the terrace to generate energy for common areas consumption and decrease maintenance fee.
LED lights in common areas
Located in the center of Playa del Carmen, are perfectly located.
Close to famous Fifth Avenue and the most beautiful beaches of the Mexican Caribbean. The complex has a total of 16 studios with 2
rooms averaging 645 square feet (60 m2)
Pool on Rooftop
These new condos for sale are in a Premium location.
Nestled in downtown Playa del Carmen, these peaceful condos are within strolling distance from the Caribbean prístine beaches and Playa’s famous Quinta Avenida.
From 2 bedroom apartments (1 bedroom, 2 bedroom w/ lockout system) to two bedroom studios.
Call us to see these new condos or contact us to see any property along the Riviera Maya. From condos, homes or villas, we can help you find your dream home in the Mexico.
• 645 sq. ft., 1 bath, 1 bdrm single story – $139,000. PreSale Eco Condos