You have picked two of my favorite places to invest in the Riviera Maya. Both are great investment opportunities for different reasons, and being in close proximity to either place, you can’t go wrong with investing in Tulum or Playa del Carmen. This article will show you the advantages of investing in Playa del Carmen and the advantages of investing in Tulum. Continue reading
For those of you who are unfamiliar with what Sargasso is, it is basically seaweed that has washed ashore. The seaweed is caused by climate change and different wind patterns. The warmer the water, the more the seaweed spreads around the Caribbean. Continue reading
PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN LOOKING TO PURCHASE REAL ESTATE IN MEXICO
Although having a real estate license IS REQUIRED in Playa del Carmen and all Quintana Roo, according to a law passed in 2015, it is estimated that only less than 1% of those who are selling real estate are licensed. Continue reading
The municipality of Tulum will become Mexico’s first sustainable tourism development zone (ZDTS) within a month, the Quintana Roo tourism secretary claims. Continue reading
It is no surprise that the fact that Riviera Maya real estate remains one of the smartest real estate investments available in the Americas is a direct result of the highly touristic nature of the area which spans from Cancun to Tulum, including Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras, and several other beachfront towns.
This year, Cancun maintained its position as the number one summer hot spot for US travelers, according to Airlines Reporting Corp. (ARC).
According to the aforementioned institution which keeps track of the number of tickets purchased for the top ten most booked destinations, Cancun came in first, as it did in 2017. Meanwhile, Orlando bumped New York out of its second-place finish last year as New York fell to third place.
Moving up in popularity this year is Las Vegas, jumping from sixth to fourth place. London held firm in fifth place, while Punta Cana, Dominican Republic dropped from fourth to sixth most booked summer destination. Seattle held its 7th place 2017 spot, while Chicago rose to eight most booked destination, bumping Honolulu down one notch from last year.
Los Angeles rounded out the top ten most booked destinations with the closing position.
Chuck Thackston, ARC Managing Director of Data Science and Research, said that overall, travel this summer is higher than last year, “reflecting the continued strong economic conditions.” He noted, “average ticket prices are also slightly lower in most cases, so taking a vacation continues to be a great value.”
As tourists continue to pour into Riviera Maya through the Cancun airport, smart investors purchase property in Playa del Carmen, Cancun, Tulum, and other towns in the area confident that the current trend will continue and ROI will remain very high.
What are you waiting for? Call us now for more information about buying property in Riviera Maya.
Travelers put the Riviera Maya area among the best places to be in Mexico.
The Riviera Maya continues to be among the best destinations, according to the popularity rankings generated by travelers on TripAdvisor.
Four of the top six most popular destinations in Mexico are in the Riviera Maya, in a list of 25 cities. The reviews are filled with praise of its beautiful white sand beaches, dazzling diving places filled with sea life, incredibly well-preserved archaeological sites, dynamic nightlife and lively cultural activities (not to mention the lush, year-round tropical climate of the Caribbean sea!)
Like that is not good enough, the Traveler’s Choice Awards, which lists the 25 best-rated beaches in the world, puts Playa Norte in 7th place. This beautiful beach has also been named one of Mexico’s best beaches for two years in a row. It is located in Isla Mujeres, an island less than 10 miles off the coast of Cancún. Senior contributor IslaMujeres1 writes: “When I first saw photos of this beach, I thought they had to be touched up. […] Calm turquoise waters, beach clubs, pure white powdery sand, and much more. […] Water so blue, it makes the sky look pale”
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit these incredible destinations on your next vacation!
Curious about investing in Riviera Maya real estate? View our listings here.
Do you remember your last holidays in Mexico and how good you felt? The sun, the beautiful nature, the vibrant culture, the food, the people and their laidback lifestyle… Do you remember the feeling you had that you could live there and be happy forever? Then you shook your head and thought…”it’s just a dream, it’s never going to happen!”
What if you actually decided to do just that? Move there, buy a property, change your life and start working there? What if you turned your dream into reality?
Here are a few facts that will make you really consider this option:
– Mexico’s economy is in full bloom. In just a few decades its GDP (Gross Domestic Product) has grown from 2% to 24%! Last time we checked, Europe and North America’s had a feeble one figure GDP. Needless to say that it’s one of the leading economies in the world.
With such a flourishing potential, business opportunities are everywhere.
It also means that medical and technological standards are now comparable to western countries in their bigger urban centers.
– Mexico is particularly open to foreign entrepreneurs. You will need a visa and all the right documentation (credentials, diplomas…). You will also have to show that you have enough money to live there and launch your business before you start earning your first Pesos. But all in all, with the help of an immigration lawyer, you should have no problems starting your own business there. Especially if you intend to hire locals. And remember, even if you have limited means, in Mexico, your money goes a long way if you are careful.
– Of course, Spanish is the national language, you will need to learn it. However there’s no need to be perfectly bilingual to consider moving to Mexico, especially if your business targets fellow expats or tourists. Actually, your English will be a huge advantage.
– Last but not least, finding the perfect home…It’s an extremely important part of your relocation. The success of your experience in Mexico greatly depends on finding the house of your dreams. In addition you might end up using part of your home as office space to reduce the costs. This part of your life-changing adventure needs careful planning. The best thing you can do is use the services of a professional real-estate agent. You will receive the best advice regarding the real estate market along with so many more important details that will help you in your new life in Mexico. It may seem surprising but it could very well be that your best ally in your relocation will be your real-estate agent!
If your dream spot is Playa del Carmen then you should definitely meet Judi Shaw, Head of “Playa del Carmen real estate Mexico”. Judi and her excellent team will be of infinite help with your relocation.
For more info:
Coco Beach, Beachfront – New to the market Sept 2016 is a beautiful Playa del Carmen beachfront corner condo for sale.
• 1,270 sq. ft., 2 bath, 2 bedroom single story “2nd floor” – $449,000. Ocean views on 2 sides
With a nonstop ocean view on 2 sides, and just a five-minute walk to Playa´s glamorous Fifth Avenue, with its endless options of boutiques, restaurants, sidewalk cafes and bars, this condo makes a great investment property and a wonderful lifestyle .
This unique residential complex, Casa del Mar overlooks the turquoise, crystal-clear waters of the Mexican Caribbean. It will provide its privileged owners the very best that Playa del Carmen real estate has to offer.
Casa del Mar condo for sale is targeted to investors in pursuit of a solid investment in the top niche of the real estate market in an area that has had a sustained increase in property value for the past 7 years but is yet to mature fully. Growth potential still in the property.
This fully equipped condo for sale includes the best quality marble floors, air conditioners, fully fitted kitchen with refrigerator, stove, fans, washer/drier and even a reverse osmosis water purifier for drinking and cooking. All this while assuring a luxurious ambiance throughout the complex that includes elevators, roof top swimming pool and a lush interior jungle garden, and parking. Fully complete offering in the great condo Playa del Carmen for sale.
Notably, the building design ensures very low condo fees while delivering a luxury experience and maintaining building preservation, all the while protecting your long-term investment. The owners have furnished this unit with high-quality custom made furniture built to last and have used this unit for personal use only, but is fully setup for rental.
The building has undergone substantial improvements in the last year ensuring that your costs remain low in a well-maintained building.
The ool has been resurfaced, there is new Trek decking ( looks like wood but does not need maintenance), new poolside furniture for comfortable lounging, and water softener throughout the building which means your appliances last longer and ladies, your hair will always be great.
The key features of this property are:
* Panoramic balcony views of the Caribbean and just steps to the beach
* Large terrace for sunbathing, barbecuing and dining
* 9-foot ceilings with plaster walls and marble floors throughout
* Fully furnished with custom furniture throughout
* Custom made roller blinds on all windows
* Individually controlled AC in all rooms
* 2 king bedrooms, 2 baths (convertible king to twin in 2nd bedroom)
* Washer/dryer closet
* Exterior door key safe and master room laptop safe for safety & convenience
* Hurricane shutters and curtains for windows and full balcony
* Weber 3000 series bbq, Margarita Machine, Nespresso Coffee maker, Osmosis purifier
* Rooftop pool with ALL day sun and panoramic view of the Caribbean
* Reserved parking space
* Controlled access with intercom and 24/7 security guard
* Elevator access
* Satellite Cable and Internet ready
* Very low Condo fees (monthly average for 2014 $141.00US)
This condo is ready to move in or rent!
Call us now for this stunning 2 bedroom condo for sale.
Calle 34, Playa del Carmen – Brand-new downtown Penthouse for sale in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
• 1,409 sq. ft., 2 bath, 2 bdrm single story – $299,000. Pre-Construction Pricing!
If you are looking for new condos for sale in Playa del Carmen, now is the time.
Coming off the success of the sold out Marea34 condos, this new set of Playa del Carmen condos for sale has been just released to the public this week.
Built by one of Quintana Roo’s major players, this is sure to be a great Playa del Carmen investment opportunity.
Don’t wait! Book now. Block your condo with only $5000 USD down refundable to hold the condo of your choice. These Condos for sale in Playa del Carmen go fast!
Conveniently located on Calle 34, (34th st) which is a wide boulevard street overlooking the sports stadium near 5th Avenue, these downtown Playa del Carmen Condos for sale are really close to the action.
34 modern luxury condos are being constructed ranging in prices from $113,000.00 to $229,000 USD.
Only a short stroll to the beach along the famed 5th Avenue of Playa del Carmen, where you will find restaurants, art galleries, shopping malls and stores.
Get in now and get first choice and early discounts on these downtown Playa condos for sale.
Condos will have granite and marble throughout.
Choose between 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans with terraces.
Common amenities are:
*Ocean-View Swimming Pool.
Prices From $113,000 USD to $299,000 USD.
2 bedroom 2. 5 bath condo for sale in playa del carmen for sale in Las Terrazas.
Las Terrazas in Playa del Carmen is awarded the development of the year in 2016. It is a unique design where each condo has large private terraces, all hidden in the trees of 38th ave.
• 1,100 sq. ft. single story – $505,000. Award-Winning Development
Shangrila, Playa del Carmen –
Only a stone’s throw to the beach, you can wake up and stroll down the treeline street on 38th and begin swimming in less that 2 minutes.
True to its name, this condo for sale in Playa del Carmen has one of the largest terraces in the building, which opens with sliding glass doors and adds 600 sq ft. to the condo size. Condo interior is 1100 sq ft.
The condo is sold unfurnished, with granite counter tops in the kitchen, all appliances included.
Each bedroom has its own walk in bathroom with large walk in closets
Honed marble in the bathroom countertops.
Las Terrazas has an amazingly large roof top pool, with ocean view and space for lounging and entertaining.
Building is complete with concierge, elevators, underground parking.
Please call for viewing.