What is the value in a turnkey property? When looking for a property, do you want something that can be rented out as soon as possible or would you like to customize it and spend some time before making a profit? Continue reading
We can show you any property that interests you in the Riviera Maya. There is no need to look with many agencies. We will show you any pre-construction new condo project, and any already built properties.
Most important is to find the right property, at the right price for you.
Often we see that resale properties, already built, are overlooked by our investors in favor of a buying pre-construction property.
Many people are pre-sold on the belief that pre-construction is “the best deal” out there.
However, this can often be a misconception. The savvy buyer understands the following:
- There are great deals available on resale properties. Prices often can be lower than a pre-construction property.
- It’s our specialty to know and show you the market.
- Use of escrow when paying for a property means funds are protected.
- No risk of paying a developer directly who might not complete a pre-construction project.
- You know what you are buying, such as the condition, the colors, the appliances, etc.
- With pre-construction properties, what if it does not turn out the way you thought?
- Often resale properties are fully furnished, as added value.
- Buying furniture can be considerably more expensive than anticipated for new construction.
- Resale is ready for immediate personal use.
- There is no waiting period for construction to finish as with pre-construction.
- It has the HOA (homeowners association) established, you will know the cost of maintenance, pool work, yard work before you negotiate on the transaction.
- It has a property tax value established.
- You purchase in an established neighborhood. You know what is around you.
- Streets, lights, neighborhood parks, and restaurants are established.
- Resales offer a shorter timeline to close on the transaction, get the deed from the
notary and you get the keys. NO waiting time for those important items.
- Bring your suitcase and open a cerveza. Turn-key ready.
- You KNOW what you are buying. No mystery involved.
SOME THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING A RESALE:
- You will have to pay for it all time of purchase upfront, no payment plans.
- You might want to renovate to your liking.
- Hidden cost upgrades? Use Property inspection.
Ready to make an informed decision? Check out our Riviera Maya Re-Sale Listings
Do you like the idea of buying during the preconstruction phase? The fact that you could be saving money, and investing in a great property all at once. Preconstruction has many benefits, especially in the Riviera Maya. Continue reading
You have picked two of my favorite places to invest in the Riviera Maya. Both are great investment opportunities for different reasons, and being in close proximity to either place, you can’t go wrong with investing in Tulum or Playa del Carmen. This article will show you the advantages of investing in Playa del Carmen and the advantages of investing in Tulum. Continue reading
For those of you who are unfamiliar with what Sargasso is, it is basically seaweed that has washed ashore. The seaweed is caused by climate change and different wind patterns. The warmer the water, the more the seaweed spreads around the Caribbean. Continue reading
PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN LOOKING TO PURCHASE REAL ESTATE IN MEXICO
Although having a real estate license IS REQUIRED in Playa del Carmen and all Quintana Roo, according to a law passed in 2015, it is estimated that only less than 1% of those who are selling real estate are licensed. Continue reading
The municipality of Tulum will become Mexico’s first sustainable tourism development zone (ZDTS) within a month, the Quintana Roo tourism secretary claims. Continue reading
It is no surprise that the fact that Riviera Maya real estate remains one of the smartest real estate investments available in the Americas is a direct result of the highly touristic nature of the area which spans from Cancun to Tulum, including Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos, Puerto Aventuras, and several other beachfront towns.
This year, Cancun maintained its position as the number one summer hot spot for US travelers, according to Airlines Reporting Corp. (ARC).
According to the aforementioned institution which keeps track of the number of tickets purchased for the top ten most booked destinations, Cancun came in first, as it did in 2017. Meanwhile, Orlando bumped New York out of its second-place finish last year as New York fell to third place.
Moving up in popularity this year is Las Vegas, jumping from sixth to fourth place. London held firm in fifth place, while Punta Cana, Dominican Republic dropped from fourth to sixth most booked summer destination. Seattle held its 7th place 2017 spot, while Chicago rose to eight most booked destination, bumping Honolulu down one notch from last year.
Los Angeles rounded out the top ten most booked destinations with the closing position.
Chuck Thackston, ARC Managing Director of Data Science and Research, said that overall, travel this summer is higher than last year, “reflecting the continued strong economic conditions.” He noted, “average ticket prices are also slightly lower in most cases, so taking a vacation continues to be a great value.”
As tourists continue to pour into Riviera Maya through the Cancun airport, smart investors purchase property in Playa del Carmen, Cancun, Tulum, and other towns in the area confident that the current trend will continue and ROI will remain very high.
What are you waiting for? Call us now for more information about buying property in Riviera Maya.
Travelers put the Riviera Maya area among the best places to be in Mexico.
The Riviera Maya continues to be among the best destinations, according to the popularity rankings generated by travelers on TripAdvisor.
Four of the top six most popular destinations in Mexico are in the Riviera Maya, in a list of 25 cities. The reviews are filled with praise of its beautiful white sand beaches, dazzling diving places filled with sea life, incredibly well-preserved archaeological sites, dynamic nightlife and lively cultural activities (not to mention the lush, year-round tropical climate of the Caribbean sea!)
Like that is not good enough, the Traveler’s Choice Awards, which lists the 25 best-rated beaches in the world, puts Playa Norte in 7th place. This beautiful beach has also been named one of Mexico’s best beaches for two years in a row. It is located in Isla Mujeres, an island less than 10 miles off the coast of Cancún. Senior contributor IslaMujeres1 writes: “When I first saw photos of this beach, I thought they had to be touched up. […] Calm turquoise waters, beach clubs, pure white powdery sand, and much more. […] Water so blue, it makes the sky look pale”
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit these incredible destinations on your next vacation!
Curious about investing in Riviera Maya real estate? View our listings here.
Do you remember your last holidays in Mexico and how good you felt? The sun, the beautiful nature, the vibrant culture, the food, the people and their laidback lifestyle… Do you remember the feeling you had that you could live there and be happy forever? Then you shook your head and thought…”it’s just a dream, it’s never going to happen!”
What if you actually decided to do just that? Move there, buy a property, change your life and start working there? What if you turned your dream into reality?
Here are a few facts that will make you really consider this option:
– Mexico’s economy is in full bloom. In just a few decades its GDP (Gross Domestic Product) has grown from 2% to 24%! Last time we checked, Europe and North America’s had a feeble one figure GDP. Needless to say that it’s one of the leading economies in the world.
With such a flourishing potential, business opportunities are everywhere.
It also means that medical and technological standards are now comparable to western countries in their bigger urban centers.
– Mexico is particularly open to foreign entrepreneurs. You will need a visa and all the right documentation (credentials, diplomas…). You will also have to show that you have enough money to live there and launch your business before you start earning your first Pesos. But all in all, with the help of an immigration lawyer, you should have no problems starting your own business there. Especially if you intend to hire locals. And remember, even if you have limited means, in Mexico, your money goes a long way if you are careful.
– Of course, Spanish is the national language, you will need to learn it. However there’s no need to be perfectly bilingual to consider moving to Mexico, especially if your business targets fellow expats or tourists. Actually, your English will be a huge advantage.
– Last but not least, finding the perfect home…It’s an extremely important part of your relocation. The success of your experience in Mexico greatly depends on finding the house of your dreams. In addition you might end up using part of your home as office space to reduce the costs. This part of your life-changing adventure needs careful planning. The best thing you can do is use the services of a professional real-estate agent. You will receive the best advice regarding the real estate market along with so many more important details that will help you in your new life in Mexico. It may seem surprising but it could very well be that your best ally in your relocation will be your real-estate agent!
If your dream spot is Playa del Carmen then you should definitely meet Judi Shaw, Head of “Playa del Carmen real estate Mexico”. Judi and her excellent team will be of infinite help with your relocation.
For more info: