10 reasons to choose the Riviera Maya:
How do you plan to spend your retirement? Is moving South an option? Have you considered relocating to a warmer region for this new phase of your life?
If you’re not sure where to settle, you may want to consider the Riviera Maya as your #1 destination choice. Offering the perfect combination of entertainment, quality of life and profitable investment, there are many reasons why this paradise makes the perfect retirement home:
The ultimate dream location for outdoor enthusiasts, the Riviera Maya offers multiple beach and aquatic activities such as kayaking, snorkeling, diving, swimming, fishing and sailing. The area also provides opportunities to explore natural and historical treasures including Mayan ruins, cenotes and eco-parks. And let’s not forget all the great bars, restaurants, boutiques, and golf courses! Without a doubt, the Riviera Maya gives you plenty to do for many many years!
The Good Life:
2. With more than 300 sunny days annually, a healthy diet of local fresh tropical food, a laid back lifestyle and beautiful surroundings, your quality of life will greatly improve. Your retirement may just be some of the best years of your life!
3. Mexico has all the familiar comforts and commodities you have back home. You’ll find all the major brand name stores such as Costco, Wal-Mart and Home Depot. Mexico also has excellent health services for a fraction of the price. Now that should really ease your mind!
4. The average cost of living in Mexico is 60% of that in the U.S. and Canada. As a result, you’ll enjoy a much higher standard of living!
5. In addition, property taxes are almost nonexistent compared to the 3% that you have in the US and Canada. That means no bad surprises at the end of the year!
6. You may be thinking that Mexico and the Riviera Maya sound wonderful but that it’s just too far from your home and family. Well, no worries because the Riviera Maya is extremely well connected to the US and Canada with over 50 non-stop flights daily. That, combined with one of the best airport and highway transportation systems in the world makes every traveling experience smooth and trouble-free. The distance won’t feel quite so far from your loved ones.
7. Mexico’s economy is booming and currently one of the strongest in Latin America. Surpassing China for quality and price, Mexico is now the world’s top producer of manufactured goods.
8. Mexico’s tourism is booming and it’s even more the case in the Riviera Maya. Of the millions of tourists who travel to Mexico annually, 70% choose the Riviera Maya as their final destination. As a result, Real Estate sales and the demand for property continue to grow.
9. Thanks to its great weather, beautiful beaches, incredible hotels, world-class golf courses, and ecological and archaeological treasures, tourism and investment in the Riviera Maya keep increasing. It currently is the fastest growing region on the planet. You’ll find great infrastructure, amenities, creature comforts and as a result, a thriving Real Estate market. You can expect on average a 25% equity gain on a pre-construction condo purchases upon project completion. In short, you just can’t lose when you invest in property in the Riviera Maya.
10. Due to the booming tourism, there’s a 100% occupancy rate in the Riviera Maya during the busy season. Demand often exceeds availability. So if you plan to rent your property, you don’t have to worry about finding enough renters. The average investor can expect to see an 8% ROI annually from rental income alone.